¬ Meet Annie Solomon
¬ Read Excerpts
¬ Contest
¬ News
¬ How The Heck...?
¬ Photos
¬ Newsletters
¬ Contact Annie
¬ Home

Grand Central Cafe
BLOG
--------------------

Still Available

Dead Shot

Blackout

Hot Pursuit

Blind Curve

Tell Me No Lies

Dead Ringer

Like A Knife
--------------------

 

Monday, January 12, 2009

Only The Head Knows

So much going on in my head right now, it's no wonder I've been somewhat lackadaisical about my blog. No excuse, I know. But hell, the holidays are HARD. Too much visiting, too much food, too much gift-giving. How's a girl to think? Especially when the story she's supposed to be thinking on keeps morphing into something else.

Well I have a solution. Lobotomy.

A clean, quick surgical strike.

New woman, here I come....

Speaking of brains, here's something I read in Funny Times' News of the Weird. Some guy was disabled in an accident and unable to work. Then he had a stroke and when he recovered he was suddenly able to draw--a talent he'd never displayed before. And now that drawing ability has set him up for life.

Oh, the mysteries we'll never plumb.

At least not without alien intervention.

2 Comments:

Blogger TallDarkandHandsome said...

I think lobotomies have gotten a bad rap--it's the only elective surgery I've volunteered to pay for if my spouse requests.

January 12, 2009 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Annie Solomon said...

yes, TD&H, no surprise there. We all know a skinflint when we see one...

January 12, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 Return to Top


© 2003-2008 Annie Solomon
Powered by LionZone
Contact Webmaster
Hosted by www.writerspace.com