¬ Meet Annie Solomon
¬ Read Excerpts
¬ Contest
¬ News
¬ How The Heck...?
¬ Photos
¬ Newsletters
¬ Contact Annie
¬ Home

Grand Central Cafe
BLOG
--------------------

Still Available

Dead Shot

Blackout

Hot Pursuit

Blind Curve

Tell Me No Lies

Dead Ringer

Like A Knife
--------------------

 

Monday, April 6, 2009

The Great Interview Saga Begins

I'll be making a bunch of online appearances for One Deadly Sin. I've got the schedule up on my website, along with dates as I have them. The first, however, has already appeared. It was on Kelly Moran's blog, and, being the total dork I am, I didn't think to give a shout out about it here in Annie's World. Thank goodness for publicity savvy friends, like Beth Pattillo. Anyhoo, too late to win a prize, but if you're interested (and who wouldn't be? Hey, it ME!) check it out.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger kmt1976 said...

Sorry that I am one of the late ones. I would have loved the book. Anyway, remember when someone points a finger at you (i.e. negative reviews) they are also pointing three towards themselves. Sometimes it is envy that prompts the negative. I was always taught that there is a difference between negative and constructive.

April 8, 2009 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger Annie Solomon said...

Thanks,Karin. I'll keep that in mind. So far, I've gotten a lot of great reviews for One Deadly Sin. But I'm sure there's a sucky one just around the corner...

April 9, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 Return to Top


© 2003-2008 Annie Solomon
Powered by LionZone
Contact Webmaster
Hosted by www.writerspace.com