¬ Meet Annie Solomon
¬ Read Excerpts
¬ Contest
¬ News
¬ How The Heck...?
¬ Photos
¬ Newsletters
¬ Contact Annie
¬ Home

Grand Central Cafe
BLOG
--------------------

Still Available

Dead Shot

Blackout

Hot Pursuit

Blind Curve

Tell Me No Lies

Dead Ringer

Like A Knife
--------------------

 

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cross-Blog Inspiration

Well, no one seems to be interested in BYOT (Bring Your Own Tote) so I'm moving on.

Today, I got an interesting comment on an old post I made to the Grand Central Publishing blog, Grand Central Cafe. This gals over at the cafe were drooling over some of their hunkiest boy toy fantasies, complete with drool-worthy pictures, and, of course, no droolicious contest will ever take place without my boy, Ben. So I posted a few pics (see them all at my Dec 10 Cafe post) and some very smart, wise person with excellent taste, named Danielle, came across it and ID'd herself as a fellow 'scaper.

That's Farscaper to you uninitiated. Which means a fan of Farscape. Which is just about the best damn scifi TV show ever, including Battlestar Gallactica, which I do watch (in small, grim doses...).

Danielle's post got me to sigh and dream and remember the wonderful, fabulous, heartbreakingly painful adventure romance of John Crichton and Aeryn Sun.

So, after working on my next book, which I did this morning, I'm going to take the rest of the afternoon and moon over all the heartbreakingly painful adventures John and Aeryn still have left to experience--inside my head.
a

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 Return to Top


© 2003-2008 Annie Solomon
Powered by LionZone
Contact Webmaster
Hosted by www.writerspace.com